Solid lifters/interest

Hello all,

Made a set of my own solid lifters for the ka24e currently been running them in my 210 for a month now. just trying to gauge if anyone would be interested in a set? will put up pics later today. its actually a rather simple design, people could copy them if they're feeling savvy but for the time it takes it would be definitely worth what im thinking of asking for them =)

Didnt really know if it would be better to post here first or just make a for sale thread, figured id just make a thread on here first and see what people thought and if there was any interest as its still a lil bit of a prototype deal. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely post up pictures and specs of your product. How is the lash set and what clearance are you using? What are the advantages and how many miles do you have on yours? I'd like to see these and hear some other questions about them I haven't thought of.

This can't be a for sale ad just an information post. Be sure to start an ad and direct members there if they want them.

They are adjusted just like any honda style jambnut and screw lifter. i set em at 8 thousandths and ive been running them for about a month in my daily. checked em for wear/tolerance after an hour, the next day, and then after a month. no wear, still 8 thousandths. as far as rpm ive been beating the crap out of it like usual lol. usually slide around/ring out a gear at some point or a few in every drive. dont get me wrong i plan on torture testing these before i sell anything to anyone. i just know i can beat o&js price for a set by probably 125-150$. benefits would be to easily adjust for different cams, and to get rid of the stock hydros that supposedly can lose lift in higher rpms.