Hello?? Goonster Checkin In!!!!!

Whats goin guys?!

ive been on and off of this page for about 3 or 4 years now and been "a member" but reeeeeealllyyy been slackin in doing my part as far as general discussions and R&D. but im now at the right spot to start trying to make a name and a good one!! im only 23 but ive been in the fabrication industry for about 12 years, and my parents have helped me in every way to my start in the Datsun world as well as my dads first love was in the form or a beautiful 260Z, that sadly,one day prior of being COMPLETELY finished painted, was rear ended by a ****head in a large truck and folded the rear end up and over into the rear window...bam heart wrenching stuff haha! so im hoping this Check In is a good one and im extremely excited to hear the stories and knowledge you guys have to offer and share!! again this sight has been the best way to help to get the stuff and answers i need even without posting?! thats awesome in my thinking, so now im here and im show you guys what i wana put out there and help as much as i can to make it better for the Ratsun Community!

Ive got a 72 Datsun 510 Wagon that was bought in 2011 and so far it is a nice project, ive been takin my time and mainly due to my truck crappin out, but now ive  got a new ride for the soon future! she a flat black 70 510 wagon! i like wagons...haha. but the 70 has a Z24 TBI motor in it with a 5 speed and a decent wireharness/motor swap. it starts and idles real nice with minimal warm up, plus it has all the heater core equip and defroster!! uh can you say winter ride?? awesome doesnt even start to describe the concept of having a Goon daily and a Goon racecar! but this site and you guys here just keep making me want to know more about it and wrench harder!! 

So awesome to be here!!

Rob_the_Goonster

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first off...uploading photos is a hugeeee hassle haha but im workin on it!!!

also the Z24 motors seem to have a good following so parts and FAQ is pretty easy to find for info and great low end torque(would figure cuz it came out of a decent little work horse!) but over all pretty simple even though there are too many extra wires for useless exhaust side sparkplugs(or seem useless?? clear me in if they do help! haha)