72 240z fs

GOnna put this up. Had both my daily drivers go down shortly after I bought this, and now I need my garage back. Talk about crap luck.

clean title 72 240z with l28 fuel injected n42 engine in it. I have carbs on it right now, and im pretty sure it will start with some starting fluid. Fuel pump isnt hooked up. Doesnt have bumpers, and has some real bad studded steelies on it.

Iw as beginning to strip her down, some weather stripping is off, I have sanded a few spots on teh rear quarter down to metal. Overall the car is very straight.

It will need some rust repair. floorboards, at least the passenger side needs some holes repaired. The passenger and probably drivers rear wheel arch will need to be fixed, they arent horriblwe, but not great. THere are 2 small rust holes near the gas door.

Roof is perect, front end is straight, it's datsun orange with white interior, 280z black seats, steel braided brake lines, some kind of old header header. Has original tape deck yada yada. All my pics are on my dead server right now, but if you saw pics from the build thread you know what it looks like.

I'd like 600 for it.

Shaun

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.