4th Annual Camp Pendleton 32 Area Soap Box Derby and Vehicle Show

Howdy all, It is that time once again for the annual Soap Box Derby and Car/Bike show aboard Camp Pendleton, 32 area on 22 May.  Just wanted to put this out there to see if there is any interest.  

So far I think we have the Cobra and Porsche clubs of San Diego coming up as well as I think Jack FM will be on hand to DJ.  I know there is another classic car club from the area that should be showing up as well just don't remember the name off the top of my head.  Bitchin Burgers food truck will also be on hand.   Should have a few more locked on by the time the event kicks off.

It is somewhat of a small event right now but it is growing and should be a good time.  I think we have 6 racers already entered and shooting for at least 10.

Will have trophies for: 
Soap Box Cars
Fastest Car - 1st and 2nd Place
Best Design
Slowest car

Motor Show
Peoples Choice Car/Truck
Peoples Choice Bike

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or give me a call (MGySgt G - number on flyer) and I will forward a copy of the official rules.    Hope to see some of you out there...

Blacklist5002014Poster1_zpsc311a5e5.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring the Z down man...would like to get some more old J-tin in the show.  I think right now it is just two datsuns, me and Ed.  (If my car is still here and not off floating around the Pacific)

Mazda of San Diego just gave the thumbs to come support, not sure what they are bringing with them though.  And we just had a guy yesterday sign up with a mid 70s Ferrari.