83 720 z24 carb swap

Rocha410

whats up everyone new to the forum looking for some help putting my stock carb back together. I just recently put a weber on it but didn't like it ran fine but the pedal felt alot dif and i just want to keep my motor stock besides my header. I just put 5.29 gears in my yota +axle's so its quick enough. I took the weber off and put my old carb back on I just have no idea how everything hooks up as far as all the original vacuum lines and what not. I hooked up the main incoming fuel line started it up and it was blowing fuel out of another line right next to the main fuel line located right around the float bowl not sure if that's normal. I put all new inside the carb everything the rebuild kit comes with. I'm at the point where i just need to hook up all the vac lines and important lines that i need. If anyone would be willing to post some pics of their stock engine bays and carb i would much appreciate it or just give me an idea of how to hook everything up correctly again thanks.

Michael.

heres a couple pics from my last trail run.

New037_zps57c44073.jpg

New051_zpsb3216d11.jpg

New049_zpsa7fce382.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the fuel is coming out is the bowel vent. It goes to the charcoal canister. There reason for the gas is the float chamber is over filled... maybe the float is set wrong or there's dirt in the needle valve preventing it closing properly. Look on the glass bulls eye on the font and you'll see it over full..