1970 521

Breaking Dad

Hey Guys-

Just ran across a craigslist post for a 70 521. Went and looked at it but it was a little rougher than i wanted to spend the cash on. But the guy let me pull a few parts from it. He originally wanted to sell it whole but i think he knew he might have a hard time with that. Anyway, if someone is looking for a parts truck or possibly just parts, PM me and ill get you his email. FYI its in Rio Linda near Sacramento.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the windshield, tailgate, sidemarkers, visors and window cranks. I gave him $175. He was asking $700 in the ad but said hed come down. He offered $400 to take it all but there wasnt enough that i needed for that to make sense. Plus it needed to be trailered and i would have had to rent one.

Fenders,hood,rear glass,drivers door, grill and headlight trim all looked pretty good. Idk about the eyebrows. Its a 1600. He said it crankes but there was no battery and it hasnt ran in 10 years. All the dash knobs were there but the dash was pretty toast. Any thing i left out let me know and ill try to fill ya in. Like i said PM me and ill get you his email if youre interested.