intercooler and radiator help

Chandlers71

hey guys been searching around the realm for ic and rad comboes, found a lot of info but saw a lot of people cutting up the top brace and frame to make room . im looking to do the least amount of cutting as possible i realize i will have to do some but i dont want it to be visible, ive seen pictures before of it done and it looks clean! dont get me wrong i can do the fabrication i just get a pain in my heart when i cut into a classic body, give me ur guys suggestions, also i have an sr22det with extensive mods and a gtx3076r so im looking to keep everything cool for safey :thumbup: thanks guys

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on cutting the body. Internal mods are ok though, like breast implants, hidden out of sight as opposed to body piercings. (but I digress....) A clean job can be overlooked while a hack is offensive by any standard. Stealth is the word and you should be able to fit it behind the grill with planning and good work.

• Like 1

im looking to do the least amount of cutting as possible i realize i will have to do some but i dont want it to be visible, ive seen pictures before of it done and it looks clean! dont get me wrong i can do the fabrication i just get a pain in my heart when i cut into a classic body...

Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

• Like 1