Looking for a shop

Sparks

Hey guys. Well the time has come for me to dump some money into the 620. I've got a long list of work that I would like done but firstly I need a body shop. The truck has minimal rust spots but needs the fenders aligned and panel gaps adjusted. Basically I'm looking for a good body shop preferably in the Seattle area that some of the members have used or could recommend.

I've got another 620 that I'd like to put 10-12k into. Motor swap and all new suspension. That one can live at a shop for a year if need be. I won't be able to get that one until late may.

So to summarize. Need a body shop for one 620. And I need another shop to turn my other truck into something exciting for around 10-12k. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

-Sparks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been talking with a guy in California about the motor swap and suspension work. For that truck the main goal is handling. It'll be an sr motor with a subframe welded in the rear and I'm still not sure what to do up front. I've got an M3 as a daily and I'd like the truck to handle somewhere between that and the 620. Looks like some have done 240 subframes front and rear with success. Not sure if that is the route to go though.

For the other truck it just needs body work done. Would Frank or icehouse be the guys to talk to about that? Rust spots fixed and the body straightened primed and painted. Nothing too fancy or extravagant. Just a good 5 footer. That truck is for my little sister. The other is for me.