Street Fighter 411!

Bick22

Hey guys, going to pick up a HUGE project. I wanted a 510 but oh well.. I am picking up this car from CL for "cheap". Needs everything! I have to rebuild the entire under side of the car ( floors qtrs ect ) ,find bumpers and tail lights plus misc other pieces. I am going to need help here though, although I am reading on the forums to figure things out I need help on companies or people that sell parts. Where the shackles and suspension mount in the rear is rotted out should I bag it? I am making a true "Ratsun" so perfection and full resto is not what im looking for. I would like to lower the car a bit plus motor swap but bay looks small for a modern swap.

Can someone link "aftermarket" build threads to speed my process up? I am currently looking so dont ZING me out of the gate as I am an avid forums user on the510realm.com, I know how some of you are :P ! My knowledge on the 411 sedan is much less then mine on the 510! SO any help is a plus!  

http://rs824.pbsrc.com/albums/zz161/ryanbick22/Mobile%20Uploads/00707_fX98e8Xeqv8_600x450.jpg~320x480

http://rs824.pbsrc.com/albums/zz161/ryanbick22/Mobile%20Uploads/00m0m_6lXVHu0Dcal_600x450.jpg~320x480

http://rs824.pbsrc.com/albums/zz161/ryanbick22/Mobile%20Uploads/00g0g_eoYbQN9caEH_600x450.jpg~320x480

http://rs824.pbsrc.com/albums/zz161/ryanbick22/Mobile%20Uploads/00G0G_dtZeGYaCiPB_600x450.jpg~320x480

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's really no after market builds or any companies that support them. Just autozone etc for some parts. As far as parts and info... You need to know me, mike 411, gcmustang, and azhitman. Main 411 guys there. I'm on mobile, where you from, it doesn't show location on my phone.

Just to let you know, you would be the 2nd person in maine with a 411 that i know of.  I dont get online much anymore, but have a 67 RL411SSS.  Im down by Augusta.  Mine may be sold, though, with both of my 510s and my 620...  deal should be either a yay or nay later this afternoon..   That car needed some really serious work underneath, I heard the PO was going to junk it, so its good it was saved, my email if you is easy to figure out, add an aol.com . If the deal doesnt go thru, Id be willing to pass it on to another Datsun nut. 2 510 2 doors 71 and 73, 73 needs rockers, and minor other little rust repairs, 71 is a roller in primer, in really good shape, 90% new black interior on the shelf, 3 or 4 good motors, all L16Bs and 20Bs, plus the RL which was on the road last year, goes and sounds great, some body rust, (now in primer with a rising sun hood), but still a great car, undercarrige is very solid... 78 620 mainly for the L20b/4spd running gear, new clutch, all there but rusty, plus a truckload of NOS parts in boxes, extra wheels, shelby magnesium 13" wheels with goodyear slicks, slots, meshies....  I just bought a (uh oh, here it comes) 79 Monte Carlo lowrider, and want to get it 100% done.  Im looking for $7500 cash firm for the entire package, there is a 4 foot tall pile of factory shop manuals for 510 411 roadster 210...and aftermarket race manuals, dellorto carbs, new old stock cannon intake for the L20, extra SU manifolds for the R engine, just a load of stuff. For an extra $1500 theres a set of JDM SSR reverse 15x8 meshies also. Sounds like a lot of cash, but well worth it if youre serious. I hurt my arm, and cant do a lot of auto work anymore... if the deal doesnt go thru today, this will all be listed on here, I cant seperate it though.

• Like 1