A few 210 (B310) suspension questions

Dat Meister

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat stance haha.

I know with the weight of the car it's quite pointless, but i think it'd look very nice and help tuck my fronts in a bit as well.

First up, just wondering if there was ANY way to get neg camber on the front end without using 280zx struts? E.g larger LCA's

Second, when it comes to 280zx strut conversions is it worth it? In terms of suspension perfomance?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Form should follow function. In other words a car will look like a race car if it IS a race car. Trying to 'look' like something is putting form above function and can have negative effects. Excessive negative or positive camber will wear the tires out and effect steering and handling performance. Plus it will look like you didn't know enough to do it right, sort of 'bad engineering'

If you want to tuck your tires in for fit maybe smaller tires or rim width on the front? Perhaps you have a bad rim off set? It's common to fall in love with a set of rims and be forced to make the car fit the rims in order to keep them. A big no no in my book. The car is first, rims? meh.

The zx struts are best for their massive calipers and vented rotors. A great brake up-grade. If you have 14" rims they will probably fit the calipers.