Carpets for 1981 B310?

Reverend

I recently started to dismantle my first car, wich happen to be 1981 Datsun 4D B310 Sunny 1.5GL. Seats are in very good condition but the floor mats/carpets have rotten to shit. I wonder does anyone make reproduction ones?? (i know aussies do but they have driver in the wrong side..)

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out JCWhitney.com.  They have carpets for most Datsun and Nissan cars and trucks.  I have a set in my 411 and am pleased with them.  They match the original in color and weave.  The price is reasonable also since you are going to do the install, yes they come with handholding instructions.  You might want to order a set of the snap fasteners that Datsun used to secure the carpet to the floor.  The male fastener is on the floorboard and normally all you have to do is align the female part on top of the male, press down on the carpet and add the locking ring [much clearer if you have the fasterers in your hand].  Good luck!