73' 620 For Sale

Well something came up financially and I'm forced to sell my truck Guys!,

Here's what it's got in it so far the short time I've had it;Clean Title,new Master Cylinder,new Front Brakes and Hoses and Wheel Cylinders,new Rear Brakes and Wheel Cylinders,Rebuilt Driveshaft and Center Bearing,New Clutch,Brand New Tires,Front Re-indexed Torsion Arm Drop,3 inch blocks in the Rear,Clean Interior,CD Player.Windshield looks newly replaced,Rebuilt Cylinder Head and Hitachi Carb.,Rplcd Alternator,new Exhaust.New Hood and P/S Fender,New Front Spoiler off a 67' Camaro.This truck is a Rust free Ex-Surfer,California Truck and is a GREAT foundation for a Restoration.I have some pictures posted on this website when I first brought it home,before I put some Labor in it. Looks better in person.Runs Great! MUST SELL!!! $1,450.00 O.B.O

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you don't need that l18 anymore huh? :lol:

Thanks Bud for your help anyways...I'm bummed!,just got served thursday morning(lost a Hot Rod Clothing business over a year ago-"Fuel Rags")

Well something came up financially and I'm forced to sell my truck Guys!,

Here's what it's got in it so far the short time I've had it;Clean Title,new Master Cylinder,new Front Brakes and Hoses and Wheel Cylinders,new Rear Brakes and Wheel Cylinders,Rebuilt Driveshaft and Center Bearing,New Clutch,Brand New Tires,Front Re-indexed Torsion Arm Drop,3 inch blocks in the Rear,Clean Interior,CD Player.Windshield looks newly replaced,Rebuilt Cylinder Head and Hitachi Carb.,Rplcd Alternator,new Exhaust.New Hood and P/S Fender,New Front Spoiler off a 67' Camaro.This truck is a Rust free Ex-Surfer,California Truck and is a GREAT foundation for a Restoration.I have some pictures posted on this website when I first brought it home,before I put some Labor in it. Looks better in person.Runs Great! MUST SELL!!! $1,450.00 O.B.O

I got a hold of some money so I am no longer selling it.:D Thanks,Guys!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.