Question about 410/411 interchangability

vam5011

So, I wound up buying a 411 wagon over the weekend.  Windshield has some chips in it, which is causing me some concern over getting a VA inspection on it.

Does the 410 windshield interchange with the 411? 

Other than that, seems fairly good so far.  Drove it home from Delaware (it was the 411 being discussed here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/57129-question-about-the-411/ )

No major issues for my needs of the car, other than the missing headliner, and if I'm pulling the windshield to replace the headliner (As I thought was necessary,) I'd like to put a new one in, rather than the cracked / chipped one thats already there.

Thanks for all the help!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were you, I'd be looking at getting the 411 windshield repaired and polished.  They can do pretty amazing things with them these days, even repairing cracks.

I have the same issue with mine and managed to get a 410 parts car with a decent replacement but I have searched high and low and getting a new screen is very tricky. 

Only ones I have found are for 410s and made in Vietnam.  An expensive exercise at AU$550 especially not knowing the quality of the lamination....

good luck with the hunt