Starting to look at a new exhaust for my 510... Any suggestions?

his dudeness

So I recently bought a 510 with a Ka24 swap. The exhaust on it though is in my opinion kind of a goofy "fart can" style that comes out at a weird angle. It's also really loud, not that loud is necessarily a bad thing but it might be just a little too overbearing.

I'd like to get something that looks a little more clean looking and a little quieter for when I'm just cruising around on the streets. But with that, I still want it to have a good sound and get a little angry when I'm getting on it.

Any suggestions?

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the old style turbo mufflers that look stock. with the 2 or 3 chambers.

Cherrybomb turbo 2s are the right style and you can find them in the small size that fits the stock 510 location and have the correct input/out like the stock size.I gace Datto510 this muffler that fit the 510 wagon perfect and he ran a resonator and said he loved it and ran 40mm webers.

since you got a KA runa 2 1/4 size pipe

More quiet add a resonator

most Magna Flows or even the Dynomax Ultraflow are really straight threw mufflers in a Turbomuffler Can.

Dont get flowmaster they are just as LOUD!!!!!

I have a Dynomax SuperTurbo) in my 521 good muffler might be better at the end of a 510 than the middle of a 521 or add a resonator also. I want more quiet now

why I go the Cherrybomb Turbo 2 was the small case size to fit the 510 location. But havent actully run one yet.

My 510 has the UltraFlow stainless by Dynomax