I found it ironic

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

He doesn't have to report it.  I did.  This isn't high school, kid.  Grow up.

might want to rethink...

a couple year NEWB...Like TP...

Is just that...

jus saying...

might want to rethink...

a couple year NEWB...Like TP...

Is just that...

jus saying...

You have 14 pages of content under your profile.  I counted maybe 15 threads that you started.  Most of them were threads selling stuff.  I didn't see any technical contibutions that you started.  Not even a build thread.  Maybe you respond to threads with good info.... but just about everytime I run into you on here, your just throwing out B.S. to upset everyone....  Why?

On the other hand,  Tristin has always responded to my posts with helpful input.... 

You have 14 pages of content under your profile.  I counted maybe 15 threads that you started.  Most of them were threads selling stuff.  I didn't see any technical contibutions that you started.  Not even a build thread.  Maybe you respond to threads with good info.... but just about everytime I run into you on here, your just throwing out B.S. to upset everyone....  Why?

On the other hand,  Tristin has always responded to my posts with helpful input.... 

The content archives shown for each member only go back 1 year. 

Search harder. Rule 43.

Those numbers I posted...your member number. 

Ex: 510freak...65th member to the forum. Out of 16, 000+

Guest 510kamikazifreak

oh one of those...

Well let me tell you about...selling stuff..

How may Auctions were to help Ratsuns...thats right ...stfu....My wife is one of those... Ratsun(the .net) get it???

thats right...

I have helped alot here...free stuff and advice...

TP googles the answers...

I dive into my memory bank..

Dont judge, unless you want me to...Judge you...

Lou knows a ton of info and has been doing Datsuns since Datsuns existed. Hes been around the block and knows his shit. He posts a ton or random things, but that doesnt take away what he does know or has done. For some reason he thinks I dont know that and somehow I impuned upon his honor in someway... 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Man you are blind...or Trissy is a gobbling..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lou knows a ton of info and has been doing Datsuns since Datsuns existed. Hes been around the block and knows his shit. He posts a ton or random things, but that doesnt take away what he does know or has done. For some reason he thinks I dont know that and somehow I impuned upon his honor in someway... 

Tristin...

You say way to much about way to much..

I joke around...Life is to short for the BS..

Keep it real

and btw thanks for the props

In some way?

You straight blasted him!

No vested energy-was it?

You might need to check your filters, Tristen. 

An unwanted particle got through. 

In a thread where ya'll got trolled, inadvertantly, he blasted right though it. 

oh one of those...

Well let me tell you about...selling stuff..

How may Auctions were to help Ratsuns...thats right ...stfu....My wife is one of those... Ratsun(the .net) get it???

thats right...

I have helped alot here...free stuff and advice...

TP googles the answers...

I dive into my memory bank..

Dont judge, unless you want me to...Judge you...

It's hopeless.  I shouldn't have gotten involved. 

I haven't been here long, but I'm already tired of your BS everywhere I turn.  It's not constructive and it brings this forum down. 

You may have a lot of knowledge, but that doesn't mean you have to be a jerk...

I haven't been here long, but I'm already tired of your BS everywhere I turn.  It's not constructive and it brings this forum down. 

Was that really just said?

Funny. 

We were all saying the same thing too before you arrived. 

Enjoy the ride. Gather a few more thousand posts and we'll see you on the dark side. 

Everywhere you turn? Get out of the general section then. 

• Like 1

Tristin...

You say way to much about way to much..

I joke around...Life is to short for the BS..

Keep it real

and btw thanks for the props

All the BS has been coming from you Lou. Ive never once talked shit about you, your knowledge, or experience. I made one fact based statement that you left the forum and you went crazy. You said you werent going to be a member here (which is fine) and you left... then came into a thread you had no part of and started posted random things. Thats why I said you had no stake here anymore. You decided to leave which means you have no say in what happens anymore... especially if youre only going to stir shit up in the thread. That in no way means any other member (including myself) knows more or has done more than you. You just lose your right to bitch when you roll out like you did. 

No vested energy-was it?

Vested interest not energy. Two totally different things. He was part of the beginning here and put lots of energy into the site, but when you leave to start your own forum you lose the right to talk about how this one is going. Interest is gone.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well

Let me tell you...

I agree, you are a noob..(like I had to say that)

Again, I must tell you...

I am sick and tired of noobs,saying they know it all(get it)

If you dont get it...you will

I can teach you this

Dont call me out, ..

Tired of my???

Fuck bitch...

I was way tired a couple posts ago, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you blew it

It was still a blast. 

Bad, Tristen. Bad. 

Vested interest would be the pay it forward thread. Or the donation auctions. 

If one were to go way back int Lou's content, he posted TONS of good 510 resources. 

But he has no vested interest in this forum. 

Why would he. He would just be told he is wrong at the first key stroke he makes. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

All the BS has been coming from you Lou. Ive never once talked shit about you, your knowledge, or experience. I made one fact based statement that you left the forum and you went crazy. You said you werent going to be a member here (which is fine) and you left... then came into a thread you had no part of and started posted random things. Thats why I said you had no stake here anymore. You decided to leave which means you have no say in what happens anymore... especially if youre only going to stir shit up in the thread. That in no way means any other member (including myself) knows more or has done more than you. You just lose your right to bitch when you roll out like you did. 

Vested interest not energy. Two totally different things. He was part of the beginning here and put lots of energy into the site, but when you leave to start your own forum you lose the right to talk about how this one is going. Interest is gone.

Bullshit TP

the numerous, know it all shit...comes from you..yeah I may be slow with a computer...

But when it comes to a Datsun...run circles around you ...and you know it..

You police...here...

And I used to come here for fun...

you blew that for myself and alot of others...

Did I say I wasnt going to be a member here...umm no....

I said, I will pm here and keep my account open...

I will stir up any thread...you aggitate me in TP..

Interest...no energy..fool get your shit straight...

Nope I didnt hold a couple auctions for Ratsun(IE Jeff to help out) Nope didnt do that..

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

It was still a blast. 

Bad, Tristen. Bad. 

Vested interest would be the pay it forward thread. Or the donation auctions. 

If one were to go way back int Lou's content, he posted TONS of good 510 resources. 

But he has no vested interest in this forum. 

Why would he. He would just be told he is wrong at the first key stroke he makes. 

Thanks Keith

• Like 1

Look who they got to play the gatekeeper of Ratsun while we were away playing music videos. 

the numerous, know it all shit...comes from you..yeah I may be slow with a computer...

But when it comes to a Datsun...run circles around you ...and you know it..

I do know that... I never said I didnt. Feel free to quote any of my posts that say I know more than you.