Roadster SU & Z SU Nozzle question.

Ryoskatekov

The title is pretty straight forward.
I was wondering if 1970 Roadster SU nozzle and 1970 240 SU nozzles were the thing.

or at least close enough of a hole that it can be adjusted via mix nut.

B/c I've been trying to get some new nozzles for Z but the prices are just ridiculous for pair of wear parts.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nozzel? Do you mean the jets and the needles?

yeah. the part thats connected to the choke that moves up and down and wear down over time. 

One on the carb body connected to the fuel bowl via silicon rubber hose. (these names are really confusing ain't it?) 

"Fuel Nozzle" as parts stores call it. 

Technically speaking they are fuel nozzles. Thats what they are called in the manuals anyway. 

Get the correct ones from z therapy. It's 80 bucks for both, if you cant afford that then Idk what to tell you.  

Technically speaking they are fuel nozzles. Thats what they are called in the manuals anyway. 

Get the correct ones from z therapy. It's 80 bucks for both, if you cant afford that then Idk what to tell you.  

But there's a core charge.   and I need replacement b/c i damaged the hole but i want stock bore. 

but wait, so if i pay 50 bucks do i just get a pair of stock nozzles? b/c I contacted Z-car-source and they raised their price from 25 to 125, (one nozzle) and msa at 94 bucks for ONE nozzle....  

I have no idea what your saying. 

You can get used nozzles in forums and on ebay for next to nothing. Obviously your going to have to pay a lot more with no core, they dont grow on trees lol.