Spectrum AutoWorx Grand Opening July 20th in Antioch, CA

East Bay People & beyond! Spectrum AutoWorx grand opening, July 20th, 10am to whenever the last engine revs. FREE ADMISSION.

There will be a raffle for $2000 credit towards a paint job of your choice & another prize of a hood wrap.

Jumpy house & goodie bags for the kids.

Shine up your motor - trophies will be given out for Best of Show, Best American, Best Japanese, Best European, Best Interior, Best Wheels. Best Paint & Best Unfinished - all voted by you!

Come check out the shop, check out the work, talk body work, paint, custom composite work & see Spectrum's work first hand or just watch as Lady Sage models next to your ride.

Check out a handful of my work on my Facebook page - most if not all of the cars & bikes featured on the page will be in attendance.

3277 E. 18th Street

Antioch, CA 94509

Thanks!

Dave

(209) 610-0201

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an event,  It is a location where cars & car enthusiasts are going to gather, there will be food, music & more = event?

Let me know what defines this as commercial spam? I have built Datsuns, own Datsuns & there will be Datsuns at this show on Saturday - let me know what criteria I need to fill for this to be an event.

Thanks

Dave

9349489172_65a984276b.jpg

There were only two Datsuns in the show - it was Toyota dominated, but Derrick's 240z won "Best Of Show" as voted by the other drivers there (Toyota drivers included ;-)).  We would have liked to have seen a stronger Nissan/Datsun showing, but maybe next time.  Off to the Zonc show we go.  After the Zonc show I hope to get some of the Ratsun/Datsun crowd together for a BBQ.

9346703361_5c6139b668.jpg

All the best.

Dave

Spectrum AutoWorx

(209) 610-0201

Thanks.  I still didn't get any feedback on why this wasn't considered an event. 

I'm willing to open my premises up to these events/meets in the East Bay,  we're feeling neglected over here. ;-)  Just trying to get people to connect & I'm happy to answer questions, give pointers & show peeps how to work on their cars.

Dave

Spectrum AutoWorx

(209) 610-0201