Somebody Save Them! Rare Finds on East Coast

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Minus the "D" :(

Yeah, the 69 emblem is geting harder and harder to find. I was an idiot to sell mine. Perfectly straight grille and perfect emblem. I was a super newbie and let them go for stupid cheap. Should have kept them. Live and learn. 

Yeah, the 69 emblem is geting harder and harder to find. I was an idiot to sell mine. Perfectly straight grille and perfect emblem. I was a super newbie and let them go for stupid cheap. Should have kept them. Live and learn. 

yeah I have a 69 grille and emblem and I refuse to get rid of it lol. im about to go get the dash out of the car aswell.

yeah I have a 69 grille and emblem and I refuse to get rid of it lol. im about to go get the dash out of the car aswell.

I thought I was moving up to bigger and better things (I was really), but thought stock grilles were worthless. I think I sold it the day I posted it for sale... Im an idiot. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

They sure are..

Live and learn everyday...were a dime a dozen years ago..gawd...I have been into 510's a long time

I thought I was moving up to bigger and better things (I was really), but thought stock grilles were worthless. I think I sold it the day I posted it for sale... Im an idiot. 

sadly it happens to all of us at some point with some thing but ive learned to hold onto Datsun parts unless I know that their absolutely everywhere.  even then I still don't like letting them go from my stash lol.  

No one loves the 200sx? I mean I see the grille, but that 200sx is pure sexy considering they are usually junkers :P

200sx is awesome if you can find one around here in decent shape, luckily the jy with the 69 510 in it has one there too!!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No one loves the 200sx? I mean I see the grille, but that 200sx is pure sexy considering they are usually junkers :P

I see it, i like it is a hatch... have had both the hatch and trunk , Liked the hatch better for some reason?

I see it, i like it is a hatch... have had both the hatch and trunk , Liked the hatch better for some reason?

hatch just seems cleaner the coupe looks like someone took a chunk out of them to me..  but then again I have a thing for hatches and goons.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

hatch just seems cleaner the coupe looks like someone took a chunk out of them to me..  but then again I have a thing for hatches and goons.

Yeh, The hatch looks more "refined" and sleeker..

I have a soft spot for all...but the "like" is more towards..