510 wanted

nosmo

hi their fellow members i am looking for a datsun 510 for sale in california. if you guys find one for sale could you please email me the link of the web site where the car is on or just send me the information to my hotmail that is diazalejandro1998@hotmail.com

thank you and have a nice day .

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick glance at the name and I thought it was NismoDr. making a legit How-To guide for the newbies. Its getting a bit old when people come here asking how to buy a 510 and its the same responses. Search here, the Realm, and Craigslist. Take your time blah blah blah. 

Then I saw it was Nosmo whatever the hell that is, trying to skirt the 25 posts rule. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

A quick glance at the name and I thought it was NismoDr. making a legit How-To guide for the newbies. Its getting a bit old when people come here asking how to buy a 510 and its the same responses. Search here, the Realm, and Craigslist. Take your time blah blah blah. 

Then I saw it was Nosmo whatever the hell that is, trying to skirt the 25 posts rule. 

Just think how many more there will be..

But hey its all good, things change..

onward and upward..

• Like 1

hi their fellow members i am looking for a datsun 510 for sale in california. if you guys find one for sale could you please email me the link of the web site where the car is on or just send me the information to my hotmail that is diazalejandro1998@hotmail.com

thank you and have a nice day .

Hi there and welcome to Ratsun. To prevent one time sellers and buyers, spam-bots and dealers we have a minimum 25 posting rule before you can use our classifieds. Introduce yourself ask a few questions so other members can get to know you and the posts will add up fast. You may even have a Ratsun friend near you....