datsun 620 trucks for sale

datsundanKF

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone is happy with the new classifieds here, but it doesn't do any good to get excited either, personally I had no idea about the 25 post requirement until someone else posted that info on another Ratsun thread.

Sell your trucks on craigslist, a lot on here read them daily, and you will likely get more calls from that ad, than you will here, especially now, you cannot react, if you react, all you will get is what you have gotten so far, and reacting will get you banned and your threads either locked and/or removed, which is likely going to be the case anyway now.

You did accomplish one thing though, a lot of views, but the views were not on your ad, they were on the other thread that has nothing to do with what you were trying to accomplish, which was selling your trucks.  :crying:

I did/do list on craigslist.

I see in the year I've been gone from the site nothin changed I almost got banned my first day on here a year ago because I had to put up with the assholes then! WTF is with the moderators to allow the assholes to attack anyone new?