15x8 rims +? offset, Need traction.....

Been looking at rim combo's. Dont know if i should run 15x8 +15/+0 or 15x7 +0 all the way around, i just dont wanna have any issues with fitting. I have fender flares, 200sx struts, and lowered. Im trying to run a wide back tire as i have about 400hp to the wheels and my 225's are cutting it with traction. My current rims are 15x7 +25 and on the front i had to put 1/2'' spacers just so it wouldnt rub and on the rear i got 1/4'' spacers. I still have plenty of room in the rear as i do have full fender flares. Need some drag radials, i.e. Mickeys or Nittos. Ill post pics if need be. I would really like to run the 15x8's. Im just concerned on the offset. I could probably get away with 15x8+0 offset in the rear and maybe 15x8 +15 in the front. Just want other peoples input. Iv searched alot on google, ratsun, desertdatsun, and nicoclub. Thanks for the help.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures would help but if flared could probably go +0 in the back.  Use your current setup as your guide and measure how much room you have.  510's don't like too much bigger than a 23" tire, so be careful.

You will always be fighting for grip with a 400hp 510. :)  

also if you have not seen it: www.willtheyfit.com

Cool thanks for the website... i took some pics with a ruler. I fee like i have plenty of room but i dont wanna buy the rims then they wont fit if you know what i mean. I would rather buy a smaller offset than what i have and just spacers on it. So below are the pics i took.

20130424_130538_zps187f9fca.jpeg

20130424_130528_zps3642c3af.jpeg

20130424_130417_zps89758715.jpeg

20130424_130408_zps8028c3ce.jpeg

i don't plan on going any lower. i already scrape when i go up my drive way. So ur saying dont go with a 0 offset but something with a negative offset?? I want to try and fit something wider than 225's in there to help with my traction issues.