• X-large
    • 2X-large

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tristin, is this still a thing?

Yes it will still be a thing. When I was ordering they notified me that they were taking a break from accepting orders for something so I had to order in a week. Then I moved so I havent ordered. 

Ive also decided to work on a few more designs to offer as well. I have already set most things in motion to for sure get shirts and a few other things made. 

Stay tuned! I appreciate the continued interest :thumbup:

• Like 1

I double voted, as it would seem I am perfectly between a small and a medium...

Ha I dont think they make a middle size like that haha. You can just buy one of each and switch between the two ;)

if i was to get one i would need at least a 2X. i'mma fatty.

Ive noticed that this forum is a bit on the "beefier" side haha. 

My "size" depends some times on the shirt manufacturer. I'll vote for large but is there a way that we can exchange them if we don't fit in the shirts or the shirt ends up looking like a poncho on me. Ratwagon...thanks for the laugh! :rofl:

My "size" depends some times on the shirt manufacturer. I'll vote for large but is there a way that we can exchange them if we don't fit in the shirts or the shirt ends up looking like a poncho on me. Ratwagon...thanks for the laugh! :rofl:

Ill have to think about a for sure decision on that question, but as I just quickly spit out an answer: I would accept returns on my dollar if I mess something up or the product is inferior. If you just change your mind and want a different size or feel you dont want an item anymore, youll have to pay for shipping all over again (both ways). 

Thats my current answer... we shall see how it works out once this gets rolling.