trade 260z and project 240z for 510?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

jesus,there's alot dude. plus i got all the low down on the 240z in it's own for sale thread.

Get a mod to merge the threads,and make up a new title,with plenty of pics,and descriptions

Guest 510kamikazifreak

if there's genuine interest beyond this point,then I will break down and do it all up.

You will not get any interest,when it is about 1 sentence long, pics descriptions,etc and effective ad sells(or gives a better chance of),an ineffective ad wastes space.

And the latter,we have had our fair share here lately

Guest 510kamikazifreak

umm,what? lol

Umm, combine the threads, ummm use full editor(to make up a new thread title).Umm plenty of good pics...umm good descriptions of both Z's

Hes saying there is no point to having two threads. Either politely ask a mod to merge your threads or change your other FS thread to include the want to trade for a 510. No one is going to be interested in anything if there arent pictures and a description of what people are getting. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Im still fairly green when it comes to forum's and shit,obviously.

hit the report button(first post here)

A pop up will appear,ask if you can get the threads merged..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

well honestly suppose I just fix up the other one and we just delete this one? now that I am edumacated and wasting more damned space in the wrong ass area again.

Then ask a mod to delete this, you or someone must hit the report button,seeing you created it, and want it gone..

I nominate you to hit the button