73 620 rear window

Sebastian

Hey guys do the rear window sizes on the 620's change depending on their year? I have a 73 and I am looking for the original rear window so if any one has one for sale let me know. I had one picked up from the junk yard today, but it's too big. Do you guys think because it was a king cab that I got it off?

Thanks.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I should of measured it before I went out to the junk yard to get an idea of what it should measure. I guess one of the previous owner had a rear window off another truck installed ( probably off a Toyota or something), but not from a 620 because its smaller than what it should be, and somewhere down the line on if the sides broke and decided to just put plastic. Anyways the one you have would properly fit mine? I stay in Southern California, in the LA area. Do you happen to be close to me?

Yeah that's how mine is right now with a sliding window. They used plastic on one side instead of glass, I'm guessing it broke. And yeah it's a little distant, I have to take a road trip up there sometime. I've only been to Oregon once, but to Portland which is closed to Eugene if I'm correct. It's pretty nice up there.... Do you happen yo know an estimate of the shipping or how much do you think it would come out to?

Yeah I think so too. And yes I will, thanks.

Yes that sounds reasonable and my zip code is 90201. Not so distant from each other and I've heard it's a great place to visit as well if your in Oregon. I like scenery, that's what I liked about Oregon and how green it was well like in the country side.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a stock piece of glass I plan on replacing with an "opener".

I'm near Chico, so not quite Oregon...

Make an offer, pay shipping and it's yours if you want it.

(PM me)

On a side note, who sells rear-window gaskets? I need to replace the rubber, no matter what rear window I use... 

I got a stock piece of glass I plan on replacing with an "opener".

I'm near Chico, so not quite Oregon...

Make an offer, pay shipping and it's yours if you want it.

(PM me)

On a side note, who sells rear-window gaskets? I need to replace the rubber, no matter what rear window I use... 

You have a stock rear window you want to sell, is that correct?

No worries. not in a hurry to get rid of it. 

I have a slider on right now with an aluminum frame, but I want the stock one. I have a KC rear window as well, I thought it would fit when I got at the junk yard, but it's bigger than standard.