Mirrors

Loooking for chrome mirrors for a b210. I'm looking for the rear view mirror+assembly (got this ghetto one from PO glued on the windshield) and then some square ones for the sides(round ones are a little to small to use for my personal liking) .

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well. We meet again. How is the steering wheel working out? I hope your happy with it. Honeybee has a rearview mirror, It's not chrome though, Its white. Is that considered Getto? She has no side mirrors though. Its good to see you still out and about loving your own B210. Have a good day.  All 5 dogs.

The wheel looks great! Took me a while to figure out how to piece it together, but I got it! Was going to upload pics once I had some free time. March was a looong month for me. Shucks, I was hoping for maybe black or chrome. Haven't decided yet.

I'm so glad your sporting a new wheel, did you read your comics? So you can't actually paint the white black? It looks vinyl, kinda textured. It's a nice mirror, but even myself would say Getto on the white. Send me a pic someday. You'll like this, I'm taking the grille, front bumper and apron, and HOOD to Portland tomorrow. Honeybee is all over, isn't it great?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.