L20B Heads???

akawes

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks and is this true just saw it on another forum.

Aznflick:

SR20 may be your best bet.

Talk to Mario Lozano (TSR Fabrication) or Mike Spreadbury (Nissan Motorsport) if you want to know how much the swap and tune would cost.

An L20b can make a lot of power, but for a lot of money. L-series are like this on the whole. You can also take a NAPS-Z motor crank, stuff it in an L20b, and make a L22 engine. smile.gif

An L20b can make a lot of power, but for a lot of money. L-series are like this on the whole. You can also take a NAPS-Z motor crank, stuff it in an L20b, and make a L22 engine. smile.gif

Youve already found the Jason Grey pages... theres lots of combos out there. Every aspect of each head has been covered before and I implore you to use the search function. Theres tons and tons of info out there on each head. Chamber sizes, shapes, valves, etc. There isnt just a best head out there, but there are most definitely some that are way lower on the list. Take a look over on the Realm as they have a lot more technical specs for 510 components. 

This why more and more ppl are dropping KA or SR swap rather than builidng up an L series engine.  Easy 140 hp...what do you think it will take to get this out of an L series engine.  Basically your are trying to almost double the HP from stock.  Either way your choice.  I'm okay with my L18 daily driver, getting old to race, don't need speed/power like I use to.  The car speaks for itself.