People seriously make so much off this place

Hey guys 

So heres the deal with this post it is not some marketing scam to sell your emails or information. i recently have joined this group called the "empowerment network" so basicly what it is, is an informational site how to "sell there product" but there over all goal is to help you succeed and learn how to successfully blog and market your products, idea, cars, datsun parts what ever you want. but here is the trick to it. they pay you! 

seriously every one i am not an internet scammer or crazy blogger.

let me know your input on this place or maybe even sign up and give it a try. 

they seem like some dudes who would have fit in the ratsun community and made it big

watch there story here. its a little long but could be worth it

http://www.empowernetwork.com/homelessman.php?id=tjliska

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
sorry if it seems out landish but really what is 25.00 you will spend that money going out to dinner and it could potentally make you money. i posted this for and input-output kinda post 

And this Kids is why you do not par take in these kinds of schemes..

you do have to read between the lines in my post

sorry if it seems out landish but really what is 25.00 you will spend that money going out to dinner and it could potentally make you money. i posted this for and input-output kinda post 
 \It's still a pyramid scheme. It's still illegal. And you are worse than a fool if you think this is a good idea.
  • Like 1