Importing a Car to the US

My grandma told me I can have her car. 1969 Datsun 510 4 door. Original RHD with a column Shifter with about 15k miles on the original motors, still on original tires! The car is located in southeast asia (Bangladesh) and I want to bring to the SF bay area. Does anyone know of a shipping company that will ship it. Ive looked online with not so much lock. 

DOT has provided copies of all the paperwork I need to bring it here.

Any help is welcomed, thanks!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a crapload of companies that will do it. Your Google skills are lacking...

Haha, i found places, usually minus a link to email them or do an online quote. Tried calling a couple places and leaving a voicemail with no call backs.

Ya we have seen this a bunch of times. 1st post about importing a supposedly amazing low mileage 510.

Hit me up and send me the money I'll import it for you. 

Yeah I can see people saying that, or the skepticism in me posting this in the first part, but here's a couple of vids from my grandma's garage. I'll upload a video soon

8502202643_1fb6503e1a_b.jpg
IMG_3294 by TahsinK, on Flickr

8502202659_b8c449acb2_b.jpg
IMG_3036 by TahsinK, on Flickr
Haha, i found places, usually minus a link to email them or do an online quote. Tried calling a couple places and leaving a voicemail with no call backs.

Youre looking at like $3000 to get it over here not including any truck transport. Thats not a 510 btw, it looks more like a c130 Cedric or a 1000.