L20B EFI manifold for sale SR20 pistons also.

Still have a few items leftover from the garage sale a year ago.  Namely, the large intake manifold Joe made for the previous version of my 510 with the fuel injected L20B.

I need $300 for this, I'll do you a solid and include shipping for that price to the West coast.  East coast I'll need a zip because that will get expensive quickly.  DOES NOT COME WITH FUEL RAIL.

newefimanifold3_zps1003bb89.jpg

newefimanifold2_zpsfcb15cce.jpg

newefimanifold1_zps154a3135.jpg

Also up for grabs is a set of STD bore stock SR20 pistons and rods only.  I was planning on using these in the L20B turbo version but as you all know I sold the L motor and went a different route.  Need $150 for these, shipping to West coast included, East coast, send zip.

sr20pistons_zpsf9592bc2.jpg

PM me for the quickest response, I don't check Ratsun nearly as much as of late.  Lots of stuff going on.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KA/SR  I used the KA on my previous intake manifold.  Oh, almost forgot, there is more material added to the sides of the manifolds as the intake ports are still stock 280z size and they need to be enlarged to match the runner bore.  Those pictures are when I first got the manifold back.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.