Another welcome thread.. Hello from Fresno

hello fellow rats!

brand new to the forum but been following for some months now. purchased my project 79 kc 620 short bed mid december and havent gotten really far with it yet but hoping to with some help from you guys here.

So right off the bat it had many issues but it was drivable. Thats not how i roll so took it to an old family mechanic to get it running top notch. Got it back 2 days ago finally after over 1 month being at his shop and it seems like his time has past, hes too far on the booze train to get anything up to par, i shouldve known after how long he took to even pop the hood. 

Enough drama and lets get to it. I am reaching out to u guys to see who can help me out or can lead me in the direction to reviving this beauty to its worse then new potential! ;)

Fresno county in california, i would definitely appreciate the assistance guys and glad to finally be a part of the rat scene! cheers!

">http://620.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Everytime I hear of someone taking their car to a "old family mechanic'' I can just see the bad news before it happens.

Datsun's are easy. With a little help from the forums, you should be able to get that thing running top notch in a weekend with minimal cost. Good luck! And remember to search before posting new threads ;) We have lots of useful information.

Welcome! Everytime I hear of someone taking their car to a "old family mechanic'' I can just see the bad news before it happens.

Datsun's are easy. With a little help from the forums, you should be able to get that thing running top notch in a weekend with minimal cost. Good luck! And remember to search before posting new threads ;) We have lots of useful information.

thanks and yessir will abuse the search function not that i already havent.. my only issue is no having the tools to do the job myself but im always willing to learn and try my best :thumbup: