want to trade l20b for?

looking for either an l20b or z22 short block so i can get the zombie 610 back up and running. would like to see compression test numbers if possible. i dont really have cash (who does?) but i have datto parts i can trade as well as other stuff i can throw in. local to LaPine bend area only as shipping would kill any deal. let me know what you have and we can go from there   

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thats why im looking for one now so i can make canby in the datto i have a possible deal worked out for one at canby but whats the fun in showing up in a subaru :P

i wont lie though a lz2.4 is tempting but why would it need pistons? im trying to avoid a rebuild 

• Like 1

damn that wouldnt work then lol i have a plan depending on what i find if i can get my hands on another good l20 i can pull this one out and build it how i want at my own pace while still have the car drivable so i can enjoy it 

bump would be willing to trade my jato for the right engine the jato needs an engine but because its a traxxas they have the engine replacement plan and i have the blown engine to send in with all the go fast parts that come with it its got about $800 into it hence why i said for the right motor 

5162B9DF-orig_zps7fbc0435.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.