New to the forum, here is my build blog!

Boog

Hi everyone, I am new to the Ratsun community. I have been on HybridZ for a while, but although they give me the technical information I need, I feel that Ratsun has more of the taste I can align with. So anyways, here is my build blog:

http://johnszcar.blogspot.com/

Feel free to ask questions, I love answering them. So far I love the hell out this car ('76 280z) and I can't wait to see where my imagination takes my build.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to ratsun. Its cool that you have a blog, but honestly I doubt many will want to add another blog to their daily rotations. You should continue you build here. I think you might get a lot more traffic/comments here.

Now you should post a few more pictures here for the immediate gratification!

• Like 1
Welcome to ratsun. Its cool that you have a blog, but honestly I doubt many will want to add another blog to their daily rotations. You should continue you build here. I think you might get a lot more traffic/comments here.

Now you should post a few more pictures here for the immediate gratification!

He said what I wanted to say but in a seemingly educated and mannerly way. 

I didn't want to tell you that blogs are dumb and to post pics or gtfo. 

What is your opinion on ridiculous wing spoilers?

Hey, glad to see another Seattle area member. Took a quick peak at the blog... car looks good. I would recommend continuing progress here or people like Jacob will cry because he doesnt do blogs. Ive seen that 710 on Craigslist- is that one yours too?

Thanks for all the welcomes. I can definitely copy all of my blog to here, I am actually more doing the blog style so all my friends can see my progress laid out, and I can just link them a blog. I totally will start posting here though.

Dat Lurka- As for winged spoilers, who doesn't like them? They add like 50 hp, the look amazing, and they add like 75 hp.  :rofl:

tristinGrind- the 710 is my friend's, he loves it but he took on too much of a project, he is more on an engine guy, and was hoping to work on that instead of body work. He has a perfect engine and a rusty car though. He is trying to get a 510 (I recognize your car in your sig though as one I saw for sale, I pointed him towards you but it was out of his price range).

And as for immediate pictures, fine. I have some edited an non-edited.

hMdDlC8.jpg

XX2mNLs.jpg

iyhCMbT.jpg

BZhAlTr.jpg

s7OJ1i0.jpg

SZrA5ci.jpg

tristinGrind- the 710 is my friend's, he loves it but he took on too much of a project, he is more on an engine guy, and was hoping to work on that instead of body work. He has a perfect engine and a rusty car though. He is trying to get a 510 (I recognize your car in your sig though as one I saw for sale, I pointed him towards you but it was out of his price range).

Yeah, I just hit one year of ownership... I was lucky to find such a nice 510 (even if I paid a little more than I should have). Well hopefully your buddy finds what he needs. Maybe you should get him to sign up here and put a trade thread up and see what happens. Either he can trade for a 510, sell the 710 to fund a 510 purchase, or maybe after looking at the nice 710 build threads here he will want to keep it. 

Either way, once again welcome to the site. Im sure you wil enjoy it here. Will you be coming down to Olympia for a meet up at the end of February? Check the events section for details.