WTB 4x114 RWD offset 15" steelies!

I've encountered a problem with my brake conversion peoples! ive been keeping a close eye on CL over the past week or so locally, but to no avail. i wanna rock 15" steelies from a 240sx, or equivalent with RWD offset and 4x114 bolt pattern.. OR pick up some nice lipped wheels that dont need spacers when i bolt them onto my 280ZX brake conversion. basically its to achieve this look (below) but with beauty rings and white walls by "portowalls"... 195 50 15 tires will do, but i need to get the rims first.

538603_4197442339811_1617456383_n_zps6cb

i EVENTUALLY want to achieve this dimension wheel.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the rims i bought have the wrong bolt pattern otherwise id be prepping them for use right now... i just cant... the ones in the above picture are 240sx steelies... id like those... even painted gloss black with portowalls would be satisfactory... i just need something to roll on and 240sx seems to be the way to go... anyone have steelies? 

hhmm.. food for thought thats for sure.. supposedly i have a set lined up from a local guys 240sx, but the offer has yet to become solid... right now id do dirty things to get that damn 510 to roll again... :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.