Finally!

Dudeman

Took me a while, but I'm finally getting up some pics of the gorgeous red '79 620 DatDoug sold me a few weeks back. He added a Weber 32/36 (I think) carb, and header w/ full 2 1/2" exhaust, lowered it 4" up front and 2 in the back, as well as a plethora of interior mods. I'm absolutely in love with the truck, and in the near future I plan on getting some new shocks (it could use them), as well as raising up the front end an inch or two. I do like it low, but I gotta drive it around every day. Once I get some time and money (yeah, right) I'd like to build a cam'd l20 with a 280z 5 speed, and upgrade the brakes some. College tends to suck up most of my resources though. Anyway, I'm glad to have the truck and be part of this forum, I'm sure I'll be picking all of your brains in the very near future!

-Dudeman

P.S. It says I can't add attachments and I'll figure that out when I have time so I can get some pics up

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a hell of a nice 620. Not far from being able to pull first place truck at an import or datto show. I think you should just go easy on it and enjoy it low. Just my opinion. Words dont express how nice it is so show these folks some pics as you go.

finnish the college thing first!!!!!!

then get a good job.

then spen money on the truck.

if it runs good now just build a motor on the side,while truck it still running good. to keep down time to a minimum.

if it has a 5 speed already just leave it in

What he said! Dudeman that truck is fine the way it is. Just get some new shocks on it and raise it about 1 inch. It already has the 5 speed and disc brakes. All you have to do is drive it:D Oh yeah, put the bong down:fu:

Dude, the truck is righteous,a nd the only stocker in town better then mine.

If I hadnt bought the damn jetski....

Enjoy that ride! If you have to sell it, get ahold of me!