please HELP!!!!

imadriftking

I am doin a ka swap in my 80 210 i got everyrhing bolted up im just in the wiring part :( i used ice houses diagram and many others but hooked wires up with inline fuse and switches the fuel pump turns on via wire from ecu so i know everyrhings gettin power theres no spark!!!! The spark plug wire coming from the top of the coil kinda jolts a little but still cant see spark an no jolts from wires comming from dizzy to plugs i need help any ideas suggestions??? Ps my wirin harness has a few blk/wht thick wires i just used the one that was attached to the old coil and it has power while crabkin also there was a plug attached to the old distributor with a blk/wht wire and solid blue

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you checking for spark? Are you just holding the wire expecting to see something or are you putting the end of the wire up to an exposed bolt so that the spark has somewhere to arc to?- there needs to be a completed path for electricity to travel...

Okay new situation im using the datsun coil i cut the clips from the ka24e harness that went to the ka coil i need to know what wires to hook where like coil pos and neg and ground ect... ik that the blk/red stripe is coil pos and the blk/green stripe is neg but what about other clip theres green/blk stripe and blk then a wht

http://forums.nicoclub.com/ignition-mod-i-have-been-trying-out-for-external-coil-t127078.html

Okay so someone needs to help me im gunna do the whole wiring proccess again so i need to know exactly in detail what wires i splice from old 80 datsun 210 wiring to ka wiring ect... im going.to buy some relays an try and fallow can/am box but.use my own relays im not good at wiring evan though in my head its simple any help is greatly appriciated