Hesperia/ Victorville area Datsun heads..

Shagy

Are there any members in the Victorville/ Hesperia area? The ac/heater at my dads house has been out for a while so they are buring wood to heat the house. I was told today that its been in the 20's up there at night, it was 40 while I was there today. He had a stroke 11 years ago and lost the use of his left side, so I'm trying to help with what I can. Today I dropped off a bunch of fire wood but I wasn't able to cut it down...their electric chainsaw is just weak.

Is there anyone up there that can come to the house and cut the wood down for me/ them? I'm taking up some more wood today and I'll trade fire wood if that's possible (funds are tight), or maybe a pair of Ratsun Fender Emblems (Acrylic Ones I make).....or if I have to pay, please be nice to me. I'm going to be up there around 1pm today....

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll be able to get his ac/ heater fixed before summer.

My cell is Nine oh Nine-489-1426 - AJ aka Shagy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn AJ wish I could help. It's just a bit of a drive for me and I have a fucked up back so I would be no help at all.

Did you check your pop's AC/Heater unit?? I thought mine went out but all it was was a fuse. And my sister in law's broke and all it was was a $30.00

part.

I tried the axe yesterday....and got it stuck. I don't know what I'm doing.

John....a couple months ago I called a shop and had them go up there to look at it. Said it was this one part, so I paid $300 to have it fixed, worked for 3 days.. I was given a number of a local to that area datsun guy that I'm gonna call to get his thoughts on it.

Hey, Shagy.....sorry to hear about your dilemna. It was 7 degrees in Big Bear this morning, so I know it's gotta be cold in the high desert. Something that might work for you.....go to inland empire c/l, barter section, type in firewood in search box, and you'll find a number of peeps willing to barter their cut firewood.....some of them are located in the "high desert". Thius coulkd save you time, cash, and grief from working with a chainsaw.

• Like 1