wanted, square port L-4 exhaust manifold or header

JAS

Want shipped to Wastern Idaho, square port exhaust manifold, Datsun L-4, the type not bolted to the intake manifold. Wife got me a 5-speed and new rearend for the 620 KC, tome to play with the truck a while.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your '79 will have a W58 head with round exhaust ports. An earlier L16/18 square exhaust manifold will work on it though.

The L16/18 exhaust is a 4 into two design where your L20B is 4 into one. The L16/18 exhaust down pipe will have a pair of pipes into a dual down pipe. Your L20B has a single large round down pipe. Just so you know you will need to make something up to join to your exhaust system.

L16/18 manifold on right...

hearervsstockL16-18-1.jpg

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50091-l16l18l20b-square-port-exhaust-manifold-l20b-carb-flywheel-clutch-and-pressure-plate/?do=findComment&comment=812603

I have an earlier model peanut head, and and a mid model intake/exhaust that are bolted together... Also have downpipes for both types, and round type exhaust manifold for the stock head and a nice seperated intake... Need a square port sepperated exhaust manifold still... I know what I need thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.