1966 Datsun 411 Wagon for SALE

This is a 1966 Datsun 411 Wagon
This car that came factory with a J13 engine

It now has a J15 engine THAT HAS LESS THEN 40K MILES and 4 speed stick shift transmission

New Parts That Have Less Then 500 miles on them
32/36 Weber manual Choke Carburetor  
I also have a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX stock size Carburetor
Fuel pump
Electronic Ignition
Radiator
Battery
All of the Brakes are new wheel cylinders, master, shoes everything
Clutch master and slave
Gas shocks up front and air shocks in the rear

This car has all of the original emblems which are GOLD, molding and even the original ROOF RACK

THIS CAR HAS ORIGINAL BLACK CALIFORNIA LICENSE PLATES and the California title and I am the second owner

This Car is painted SATIN POWER BLUE which was the original color of the car however it would need a little bit more body work and a real paint job to be a SHOW CAR.
However, it is still a GREAT LOOKING LITTLE CAR and a real EYE CATCHER

With old school Western Bullet custom wheels wrapped with BRAND NEW TIRES

THIS CAR IS A DAILY DRIVER THAT WILL RUNS OUT GREAT ON THE HIGHWAY WITH NO PROBLEMS CURRENT REGISTRATION AND OF CORES SMOG EXEMPT for those cities that are starting to do inspections

I have plenty of extra parts that go along with this deal. A nice after market center consol for a stereo so you do not have to cut up the DASH also a set of   AFTER MARKET GAUGES AND A POD FOR THEM that sits on the dash and looks like the ones on the Z Cars IF YOU WANT

$6000.00 CASH

please e-mail me for pictures and any questions you might have or details that I might have left out

THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN JACKSON,TN NOW BUT IS FROM CALIFORNIA

Thank You

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.