I DID IT!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well that'd be awesome. not sure what i need yet though. at this point,only thing i need is the headlight bezels,head lights and 1 turn light. but right now im focused solely on tear down. i cannot for the life of me get the column out. thats all im hung up on and no matter what i do,how i angle it,or how much of a hulk rage i get going it wont come out. any advice??????

• 2 weeks later...

late update,but busy with the christmas crap. prior to leavin for the holidays i managed to pull the cab and set it off to the side and start tryin to clean it up. but i tell you what,i like these little trucks. i was able to pull the cab and flip it up by myself where it took 2 people to pull a step side bed off my old chev lol

Photo-0388_zpsaf648a42.jpg

Photo-0387_zps83527b03.jpg

Photo-0386_zps78015f47.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

the doors were fairly easy. no broken bolts on them. but the fenders.....thats a different story lol i think 5? then i was perplexed how they came off after i got all the bolts out. appearently there is 2 sided cushion tape on them lol for a donor im using a 77 courier short bed. its got a full box frame about the same dimensions as the datsun frame. but has front disc brakes,front coil sprung suspension,leafs in the rear with the popular 8 inch. i even have a set of 4.57 gears for it lol and plus,its already set up for the drive train i wanna run. cant beat that for $200