Power issues

Bagged620bulletside

So i tried to start my truck today and thought i pulled it out of gear well i didn't it cranked and hopped forward then died and the power to everything just died. The only that works now is my dome light which is 1 single LED i wired into the stock wiring. When the led dome light is on i hit the brakes it goes out then fades back on. I am thinking its a dead battery but it seems like that little crank of the starter wouldn't kill it completely.(battery is dated 09/10) But this is where it is throwing me off my buddy and i tried to jump it and it not even allowing me to turn the acc or the headlight or even crank with the power of the other vehicle is there any other problems i should look into before replacing the battery and shit? Checked fuses also.

Thanks, Ross

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd check voltage on the battery first. If that checks out I'd start checking fusible links directly off the positive battery cable. Sounds like one of them might have burned up. There was a thread with pictures of said links in the not too distant past. Do a little searching for pictures and you'll turn them up.

• Like 1