• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No meet tonight? It is the 2nd thurs of the month

Last time was a complete bust, so this event may have petered out... or maybe it's just a seasonal lull.  I doubt I'll venture out to it any more unless I see a LOT more discussion in this thread about participation :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I have opened up my shop (no more working out of the garage), so you are welcome to come down Saturday, July 20th for our opening & check it out.  The place will be open at 10am until the last car leaves.  We're across the street from Mac's Old House on E. 18th Street.  

Maybe we can revivie these meets?  I don't mind hosting - I have the room, but don't have coffee.

I'm the owner of the silver/grey Z31.  I usually roll around with Derrick the owner of the black over gold 240z & Boj (photographer) who drives the flat blue corrolla.  All of our cars (& more) will be at my opening on Saturday.  You are more than welcome to roll in.

Dave

(209) 610-0201

Thinking of doing a BBQ/meet some time after the Zonc show - maybe the 2nd Thursday or Friday of August? (8th or 9th)  I know it is just before the Historic J show in San Leandro, but maybe it'd be a good time to spit & polish up our motors, do some fine tuning?  Let me know if anyone is interested.

All the best

Dave

Spectrum AutoWorx

(209) 610-0201

• 2 months later...