L20, Su Carbs, Valve Cover....SOLD

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know the history or the parts you are selling? The heat sheild is missing on the carbs? How much for the whole works?

Pm sent

First 5 speed I've seen with 4 switches in it.

Sorry, but don't know what to tell ya :confused: ...it is a 5speed and it was in a 620 i bought.

Yup the California 5 speeds got an extra neutral switch. All US got a top gear (4th) and an overdrive (5) gear in addition to all having a reverse gear. Just never seen them all together on one tranny is all. Thanks for the picture it goes in my archives.

The 810/Maxima, 280/ '79280zx 5 speeds didn't get those switches and by the looks of the tailstock that is not an '80 or newer anyway.

how much to ship the 5speed to 91326?

Its gonna be about $60

Yup the California 5 speeds got an extra neutral switch. All US got a top gear (4th) and an overdrive (5) gear in addition to all having a reverse gear. Just never seen them all together on one tranny is all. Thanks for the picture it goes in my archives.

The 810/Maxima, 280/ '79280zx 5 speeds didn't get those switches and by the looks of the tailstock that is not an '80 or newer anyway.

Good Info :thumbup:

how much you asking for the tranny.

$250 for the 5speed and $60 for the 4speed

What's the condition of the L20?- parts included with it?

I was told motor was in good running condition, pulled from a stock daily 810, it's complete besides flywheel/clutch, the one in the pic is a 200mm 5bolt off a l16...Lmk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.