Well now, check this out.....

Once again, I am "surfing" on Ebay and ran across this. First thought, GREAT gas milage. Next though, cool, something that not everybody else has. Then I read down further.......... to the meat and potatoes of the listing.

We have on here discussed shipping vehicles from other countrys into the U.S. Read what this guys says............... "I am in Japan buying vehicles and am a DOT registered importer" but look closer at what He says He is now buying: Mini Trucks!!!!!! Hmmmmmm What type, what model and what years??? So My mind is racing. Yes, I plan to contact Him and see what He has, what He is getting and what He CAN GET. Maybe one day I can own My dream vehicle, a U620. Maybe this guy can get one. I'm not in the market right now, but maybe someday.

Here is the ebay listing............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-HiJet-Postal-RHD-Daihatsu-Japanese-minitruck-USACanada-street-legal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a552Q7c39Q3a1Q7c65Q3a12QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1308QQhashZitem280236674963QQitemZ280236674963

Maybe this guy can also ship into Long Beach.................. HMMmmmmmmmm!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic