noob needing help with wheel fitment on a 510!

N.W.510

i am restoring a 71' 510 4dr and need some help with rims and tires. i have T3 280zx coilovers up front with fully adjustable suspension all the way around. i dont want to roll my fenders or get flares! the car will be lowered but not slamed. the rims i have found are 15x7 with +4mm offset! will these rims work? and recommendations on tire size would be much appreciated!

thank you

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have T3 280zx coilovers up front with fully adjustable suspension all the way around. i dont want to roll my fenders or get flares! the car will be lowered but not slammed.

When you say adjustable all around,, you mean coliovers front and rear? .... or adjustable camber front and rear?

stock rear camber on a lowered 510 looks stupid, and isn't as safe as less negative rear camber,, but will allow you to fit 15x7 +0 rears

these are 15x7 +0 with 195/45/15 Federals, less than 5mm clearance from the rolled/hammered rear fender 4dr "bump" and arches

6321138899_0be711e645_o.jpg

these are 15x7 +0 with 195/45/15 Federals,

remember he said he pounded and rolled the rears with a Zero. a +4mm is about a .22 shell worth of the tire going inside.

Theres a guy from texas with a yellow 510(Dennis I think hes name) with +4 Rotas and the back was cutting it close. I persoanlly bet it hit if people loaded in back or gunned it hard.

Im thinking go with the +12 or +15 then you can add a 4mm spacer if you want it out more.

But remember your post was just no rolling of fender just drop the whells in and fits on lowered car.

we have seen exoctic set up on here before and some made to fit even 15x8 with zero. but its alot of work/figureing.

how about run the stock wheels with the early hubcaps . I think they look better now awayways

i currently dont have the stock rims for it.. when i bought the car the guy i got it from just had some generic rims on it just to move the car around in his garage in no way were they ment for the car. the rims i have found are rotas and there being advertised as fitting on a 510! but i just cant take there word for it. thanks for the input banzai! please more comments on your suggestions people!