F/S The Ultimate Ultramagnus SALE MORE PARTS.

Help me, Help you make your car AWESOME :w00t:i have a few spare bits of trick parts to get rid of. I will ship on your your dime B) , i accept paypal w/3% fee that's how it works. I would pref local p/u and of course local gets priority. Parts are located in OC. No holding of parts, "promise" isn't gonna put gas in my tank, buy food, or pay for stuff. email D.esteb (@) gmail dot com <<<<<Not my Paypal account. Prices are firm if you don't like them then move on.

1.Volvo Oil cooler w/ -10 fittings the fittings are brand new and the oil cooler was flushed out $50 the fittings alone were $60 so i'm loosing outIMAG0924-1.jpg

2. HKS Nap-z intake manifold $180 comes w/ hardware and insulators. will fit 40/44mm IMAG0717.jpgIMAG0721.jpg

3. S14 KADE OBD2 wire harness $125 comes w/ecu,maf and t/b. it's un-cut, UN-molested and all the connectors are not BROKEN.IMAG0926-1.jpg

4. Kill Switch $15 the key isn't removable great for those using a fuel cell put it in the filler neck area for a hidden look B)
IMAG0978.jpg

5 . 510 MOMO hub don't know if it'll work w/ other datsuns Brand new never mounted $65 IMAG0967.jpg

6. 3" O/D clamps $8 for the pairIMAG0971.jpg

9. E-fan to radiator mount kit i have 3 of them never used $12
IMAG0972.jpg

10. KA-DE Arias piston set PT# 350525 has around 35k, i bought them for future use sent to me w/ rods 1 of them has a spun bearing just needs to be cleaned, needs rings. 9.5 :1 compression $140 for the set <<<< that's not a mis print.
IMAG0969.jpgIMAG0970.jpg

11. Autometer water temp gauge w/ sensor $15IMAG0968.jpg

12. Oil Re-locator kit for KA single or Dual w/ Blitz block off plate this is a complete kit w/ hose and an oil filter, the plate that goes on the block is missing a gasket. The Block off on the oil re-locator that goes on the blitz plate or engine whatever you prefer is missing a gasket. $60

IMAG0966.jpg

13. SOLD !!!!!!! 16x8 SSR Rev/Fm mesh.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI that MSD isn't a 6AL, it's only a 6A ;) Only difference is the rev limiter.

Awesome price regardless! Wish i had the extra $$$

HA totally spaced out while typing... :blush:

As for the Valance shipping it would be like my last priority, it's not something i'd trust any carrier to send since i don't have the packing materials and a box to fit the thing in.

Heading to L.A. swap meet next weekend and I will buy the valance, send me your info. If your not heading to the swap meet I can meet you somewhere.

I'll paypal you today if you like

510Keeper i won't be at the swapmeet I'll pm you my paypal info. we can meet up.

Hump Day Bump !!!! Few good parts left over.....Someone buy the RIMS :thumbup: , I'll trade w/ the rest of the other parts.except the rims show we what you have. I don't really need car stuff. Only car part i'll trade for are Seat slider for bucket seat and a motorcycle tach up to 12k rpm.

Got the parts today. Thanks for packing them so well. BTW, where can I find some of those cool filters I've seen on the stacks?

Those are from UNI filter there like $8 a piece. i had to cut them to fit and zip tie it.

Is that 125 shipped on the harness?

No shipping and paypal fee not incld w/ price. i have it boxed and ready to ship actually let's do $140 shipped to your door i'll eat some of the shipping cost, if you read from some of my buyers i don't just throw parts in a box and ship it out. all parts are bubble wrapped and popcorned. I respect my buyers so i treat the products like i would want my parts shipped to me. shipping to you is around $17-$20 already so the price is very fair.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.