wtb Misc 510 parts

i know someone has this stuff layin around lmk price prefer in washington and northern oregon.

chrome trim that attatches to the hood above the grill

stock 510 struts and hubs

turn signal marker lights lenses under the headlights

69 driver fender marker light (the long skinny ones)

a clutch pedal for 510

thanks!

jeph

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to purchase a new hood molding from Nissan just over a year ago - I believe it was part number 62450-N1600. These are about $47 retail. The only drawback was that the ends were slightly different from the original ones. I seem to recall the newer piece had plastic end caps but the original was completely metal.

Part number source: http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun510/Datsun510Index/BodySedan/FrontOutside/tabid/807/Default.aspx

510_077_1_vga.png

Hmm, wish I would have seen this before I just paypal'd you :lol:

Send my $20 back, drive up here with the battery hold-down and we'll give you a set of strut assemblies with full hubs and shit in return. So basically $20 plus you pick up.....

I also might have the hood trim, but I won't be sure until I dig through our shit either tomorrow night after work or Saturday morning.

And, we just might have the pedal assembly with the clutch pedal..... but again, I need to dig through a tub of all the shit we recently pulled out of our 510.

Let me know if you're interested.

i know someone has this stuff layin around lmk price prefer in washington and northern oregon.

chrome trim that attatches to the hood above the grill

stock 510 struts and hubs

turn signal marker lights lenses under the headlights

69 driver fender marker light (the long skinny ones)

a clutch pedal for 510

thanks!

jeph

I have all of this Jeph. I am in Canada near Vancouver. Shipping would be kinda pricey with the strut. But will to if needed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.