Booster needed please

Need a brake booster for my 1974 620... The PO shorten the booster bolts cus the cylinder would not fit. What was missing was that small spacer... Please I need it... I'm willing to trade and or buy that part. Thanks!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry... I live in lynwood California... What happen is that I also bought a booster but for a disk auto 620 and its huge! Wondering if people wanted to trade maybe? Also have cash!

The 620 boosters are the same size I think, also the B210 is similar. If the one you bought is larger diameter it might be from a 280z or 200sx. If its black, thicker front to back and wider diameter it might be from a 720. For the booster itself it won't matterif it's disc or drum.

Maybe you mean the small pedestal that spaces the booster out from the firewall???

This is my '78 620. Other than the '74 having front drums and a smaller 3/4" master, the boosters should look the same.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/brake78620booster.jpg[/img]"]brake78620booster.jpg

The booster that came with the truck was way smaller, like what datzenmike said "74 model".... The bigger ones looked like they would fit but they always hit the clutch cylinder. So I looked online and looked for different cylinders that I can use... I learned that I was using the wrong clutch cylinder and bought the correct one. So I just put everything stock now with the correct booster and clutch cylinder... Thanks everyone!!!!!

BTW... They still rub though....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.