Tenzo reclinable seats w mounting brackets for 510, stereos, etc...

I have Tenzo seats I just took of my 510 comes with mounting brackets— SOLDobo picked up in santa ana, ca sorry too big to ship

dual stereo was working when I tested it — SOld

Eclipse CD3200 comes with never used remote— $125

510 headlight grills looks clean and straight— $50DSC_0287_zps589d6c57.jpgDSC_0285_zps0c8243fa.jpgDSC_0272_zps5a4b349d.jpgDSC_0273_zps76f048c9.jpgDSC_0274_zps10efa9cd.jpg

DSC_0288_zps5845c446.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to send a private message but it said you can't receive any. So I'll just post my message here.

I'll buy both those Tenzo seats for $150 as long as there not torn or ripped. But they would have to be shipped to Az. And of course I'll pay for shipping. Please let me know. (If you message me, I'll give you my cell if you wanna talk about details)

Thanks

-Justin

If sale falls thru this this guy^ I think I may take them. Would just like to check them out first. I live in the City of Orange, so youre pretty much right down the street.

Tried to send a private message but it said you can't receive any. So I'll just post my message here.

I'll buy both those Tenzo seats for $150 as long as there not torn or ripped. But they would have to be shipped to Az. And of course I'll pay for shipping. Please let me know. (If you message me, I'll give you my cell if you wanna talk about details)

Thanks

-Justin

Id rather not have to ship. so local pickup is prefered if no one local wants em in a week from today we can go from there. they are not ripped or torn just a little dirty. I just dont like em so I took em off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.