Motor mounts

ratsunissan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rubber isolators are all very similar. The 720 are not wedge shaped. That looks like an S13 motor so are those the 240 brackets? Or from a D21 Hardbody? Because they are at the wrong angle to the frame on your 720. The rubber mount should just be sandwiched between. The Z24 motor sits in the same position as the KA and is a similar block. I would try to find a set of 720 engine brackets.

0929121955.jpg?width=721

datzenmike i have my original z24 still but the brackets are different and wont work on the s14 motor. but the motor im using is a 95 240 and those are the stock brackets but with my 720 mounts. i know there at the wrong angle so i am either going to shim the mount on the frame or underneath the actual motor mount itself and weld it to the frame seeming the holes dont line up anyway

datzenmike i have my original z24 still but the brackets are different and wont work on the s14 motor. but the motor im using is a 95 240 and those are the stock brackets but with my 720 mounts. i know there at the wrong angle so i am either going to shim the mount on the frame or underneath the actual motor mount itself and weld it to the frame seeming the holes dont line up anyway

I used the Truck KA brackets with 720 motor mounts (dealer is the only place I was able to find the correct ones new).

I had the same angle issues and the location of the stock frame brackets was too far back. I cut off the frame brackets and re-welded them at the correct angle and forward.

281730499_large.jpg

281730506_large.jpg

• Like 1