Only in New Zealand

More known for their alleged propensity to have marital relations with sheep comes this little gem from our nearest neighbors New Zealand.

http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-freaky/new-zealand-hospital-removes-asparagus-sized-eel-from-mans-bottom/story-e6frflri-1226479886293

They still have a brilliant rugby team though :(

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wear it all the time. I bought it in March 2011 I think... maybe 2010. It looks brand new as its the highest quality tshirt I've ever owned. Thick material, always stays black, plastic ring around the collar, and the transfer is twice as thick as most. It's a good quality shirt.

But yes, I wear it regularly.

Everyone always gives me weird looks since rugby isn't a sport watched here. They all want to know what a Rabbitoh is.

Haha basically, we went I to the rugby shop and I asked the owner what to buy. She said [cant remember the team] are the league champs this year, so everyone likes them, but they were out. Same with second place.

So I asked who was just a popular team... She said Rabbitohs were good and were owned by Russell Crowe. I was sold.

Yeah, it's official gear; very high quality.